MP Police Recruitment 2017
20th May 2017
MPPEB - Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has announced an advertisement of MP Police Recruitment 2017 -18 for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Subedar (Stenographer). Job seekers who are eligible and willing to grasp this government job opportunity they can apply by filling MP Vyapam application form through the official website of www.peb.mponline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) invites application form from eligible and interested candidates to fill vacant Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) 381 posts and Subedar (Stenographer) 127 posts. The last date to submit application form is 15th September, 2017.
The candidates can fill up the application form by visiting the Official Site of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MOOEB) www.peb.mponline.gov.in. Before submission of application form, candidates should have ensured their age limit, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria.
- Online Application Registration Starts from: 01.09.2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 09.2017
- Last Date to edit/correction in the application form: 09.2017
- Recruitment Board: MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- Department: MP Police Department
- Posts Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) and Subedar (Stenographer)
- Official website of MPPEB: www.peb.mponline.gov.in
Name & Number of Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC) – 381 Posts
- Subedar (Stenographer) – 127 Posts
- The Age of candidates should be minimum as 21 years and maximum 28 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Age relaxation will applicable up to 05 years for Female candidates and 10 years for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
- The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (under Old Pattern)/ 10+2 with Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) & knowledge of Hindi Typing with must be passed Diploma in Computers from all Universities recognized by UGC for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC).
- Candiates must have passed Higher Secondary (under Old pattern)/ 10+2 & Stenography speed of 100 wpm for the post of Subedar (Stenographer).
- Application fee for General Category Candidates – Rs 500/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates – Rs 250/-
How to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2017 -18:
- Applicants may apply through the official website of MPPEB: www.peb.mponline.gov.in
- Visit the official website's Home page and click on “Apply Online” for MPPEB Police ASI and LDC Recruitment.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the recruitment.
- Fill required details correctly.
- Make a payment of the application fee for the desired post.
- Check the filled information correctly.
- After filling the form properly, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Candidates will be selected on basis of their performance in the Physical Proficiency Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview.