The VITEEE 2017 registration has started from 9th November 2016 to 28th February 2017. The applicants can fill the application form in online and offline mode. The candidates who wish to apply through online mode, they must visit the official website of VIT. The following steps help to fill the registration form through online mode.
- Visit the official web portal of VIT University.
- Click on “Apply VITEEE 2017”.
- Enter the Email address and password.
- Fill-up all necessary detail such as personal, academic, corresponding address etc.
- Select payment mode and made payment of application fee Rs. 970/- via offline and online mode.
- Download, Save and print out the application form.
Note - candidates who wish to apply for VITEEE 2017 through offline mode; they can fill-up application form and make payment of Application fee Rs. 990/-. Finally, Filled-up application form sends to the address of Admission Officer, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India. The VIT university official website has mentioned the places to available the VITEEE Application Form.