Important Information

Course Name:
M.B.B.S.
Duration:
5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Exam Required:
Recognition:
NAAC 'A' Grade Accredited and MCI Approved
Admission Procedure:
Admission is through state level counselling for filling 85% of total seats and remaining 15% seats will be filled through All India centralized counselling based on the rank obtained in NEET.
Course Status:
Affiliated to Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences
Total Seats:
140
Medium:
English

Eligibility:

  • Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination along with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as mandatory subjects from recognized board and must have obtained 50% aggregate marks.
  • Candidates should have Valid score of NEET.
  • The minimum age should be 17 years old.
Contact Details of Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
Armed Forces Medical College

Address : Southern Command, Near Race Course, Solapur Road, Wanowrie, Pune, Maharashtra 411040, India

Reviews

College Review

Questions & Discussions

Ask Question

Other colleges in Pune offering MBBS

Enquire Now

Fill in the form below to send us a message: